• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Anyone have an operator’s manual for a Cat 304C CR

4lane

Just bought a Cat 304C CR and am looking for just the general operator’s manual. Does anyone have one they can share?

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
I don't want to rain on your parade but that's an excerpt of only the safety-related topics from the O&M Manual, not the whole thing. Complete manual is likely 100+ pages.
The manual is Cat Publication SEBU8021 if you want to search for it.
Options - you can download a pdf copy of it from the Cat Publications web site for $49.
Or there is this one (also genuine) on CD for $33 plus S&H. https://www.ebay.com/itm/SEBU8021-C...Operation-Maintenance-Manual-CD-/313138547652

4lane

Yeah, I noticed that was just an excerpt of the real thing. I was hoping the PDF was floating around out there on the Internet. Kind of amazing it isn’t.

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Yeah, I noticed that was just an excerpt of the real thing. I was hoping the PDF was floating around out there on the Internet. Kind of amazing it isn’t.
Not really. If someone else had paid for the manual I can understand why they wouldn't want to share a copy for free. How much diesel for the excavator does $33 buy you.?

4lane

I now have a maintenance/operator manual if anyone needs it.