• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

ANSI 3 rain gear

philpac33

I am required to wear fluorescent orange or yellow rain gear with ANSI class 3 reflective striping(Public Works, Transportation) The 2 sets I've used were both great at keeping me highly visible, day and night. What it didn't do well was keep me dry. I've seen high visibility rain gear online using a Gore-Tex membrane but they are out of the price range my boss allows for rain gear. Has anyone used any ANSI 3 rain gear that kept them dry for $200 or less?

JWDESIGNS

Look at galls.com they have a big selection, company geared toward police/fire/ems, but if they're good enough for heroes surely good enough for other professionals too...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
Common now, it never rains in Washington State?

At least it never makes it through the moss on my back!

eric12

carhartt makes a great rain suit that is more like a carhartt material than a rain suit material and it breaths well so its comfortable all day and keeps you dry. I've had mine for a few years and it works great.