• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Another newbie

Jeffksf

Occupation
Mouse operator
I'm an estimator for a large sitework company here in the Cleveland area. I've loved machines all my life (34yrs) and somehow I ended up being an estimator instead of an operator.:rolleyes:
It's all good though, I have a few friends that let me get out and play sometimes.
Besides if work is hard to come by chances are good that I'll still be bidding work even if the machines aren't moving much, hopefully.
The way the economy looks right now I might find that out......:beatsme

cat 385

welcome,better sharpen that pencil,take care of your boys after all the operators are the ones that will take care of the ones you do get,if the machines don't move for too long you may not be the one bidding work anymore,just something to think about.