• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Another forum milestone!

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
I wish there was an easy way to figure out which one it was, but there isn't.

Sometime between early yesterday, and right now, Heavy Equipment Forums passed the 100,000 post milestone!

I'm sure I speak on behalf of the rest of the staff, and Steve, when I say thank you to all the members that have been a part of that. Frequently in the "Introduce yourself" or "How did you find us?" threads, new members will comment on the quality of the board, and what a great group of people belong to it. The credit for that belongs all to you, the members. :notworthy :notworthy:notworthy

Thanks. :)

RollOver Pete

Occupation
Operating Engineer/mechanic
Not only that, but there have been over 40,000 views on my "pics of my current project" thread :D
:cool:

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
Not only that, but there have been over 40,000 views on my "pics of my current project" thread :D

Yes, like me Pete they are looking for the other pics that follow your Avatar :D Darn it looked again and it must be in your signature you crafty fellow :notworthy

AND Digger, it takes GOOD management to keep any operation on track :thumbsup :drinkup

Last edited:

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator

I'll be sure to point that out to Steve, as he pays the bill for the new, bigger, probably more expensive, server. ;)

AND Digger, it takes GOOD management to keep any operation on track

Thanks, Rob, but the best managers in the world won't get anything accomplished without having the right people supporting them. I always like to be sure that everybody here knows that. :)

95zIV

Occupation
RR Contractor Super.

Yeah, that's a good point Pete but, just for kicks I ran the numbers and the Pictures from Norway thread has a higher "view per post" number then yours does.

And thanks Steve, even tho I don't operate like I used to the information that is given on this forum will help anyone to improve.:thumbsup

oakland

COPPA
Occupation
high school
yes this is one of my favorite websites :p no seriously it is. im getting very tired of all the crap going on with DHS with there hacker problems.
congratulations, this is a great forum:drinkup