• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

An old friend

BrianHay

....So this last little while I have had the oportunity to touch base with some old friends I have not seen/talk to in quite some time. It is good to see the old 'crew again' ....some more then others, but one of the ones I am the happiest to be back in contact with is my buddy Vaughn. We bin good friends since we were kids. He was happy to see me but I dont think his wife was :mad: :p .oh well :beatsme she will get over it :cool2 ..we arnt kids anymore right. But anyways please check him out here www.speaksafe.ca I invited him to join us here at hef so hopfuly he will

wrenchbender

Hi BrianHay, your friend sounds like a nice enough feller. So you must have hit a nerve with his wife if she wasn't glad of the reunion:rolleyes: I hope he'll join us and share some of his wisdom and experiances with us.

BrianHay

Hi wrenchbender
We used to get in a little bit of trouble together when we were younger...nothin serious, all in good fun :drinkup
...doesnt look like he has joined yet :beatsme