• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Allis-Chalmers HD7

T Red

Hi,
where to start and what to ask for?

Start here you may even find some pricing help there also.
http://www.allischalmers.com/
Local antique tractor shows may be the best option.

Pricing is a though question. There's so many factors involved; undercarriage, location of an interested buyer.

Here lately antique tractor auctions have been the place to sell old iron. IMO most overpriced right now. You may can consign it to a good auction.

We do like pictures.:)

Good luck,
Tim

egoman

Occupation
pipeline and heavy industrial pipefitter
Hey OE if you go to the crane sec. you will see a thread posted by me called old but free crane. This is my unit crane and there is a lot of info there that should help you identify that crane. I have a 1020 and its very similar to that one. If you get up close there are several ID plates on them.

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums Nailz63! :drinkup

Nailz63

allis chalmers hd7

Sorry but I am new to this forum. How do I post pictures here? The bottom says I may not post attachments. I have several pics of the hd7 that I would like to show. This machine is in excellant condition.
Thanks for your help.

Orchard Ex

Super Moderator
Hey OE if you go to the crane sec. you will see a thread posted by me called old but free crane. This is my unit crane and there is a lot of info there that should help you identify that crane. I have a 1020 and its very similar to that one. If you get up close there are several ID plates on them.

Thanks, I'll go check for ID plates after it gets cold here and the wasps "chill out" :)

Buckwheat

Occupation
Truck Driver,Farm Hand, Diesel Mechanic.
the old girl looks real good nice job on it. i restored a 59 460 diesel in high school paint job doesnt look that good but that was my first learning experiance with body work but i am still proud of it. ill have to get some pictures of it up here when i get home to access them.

Chad