• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

allis chalmers 700 forklift

joanmichaa

I'm looking (HARD) for a cylinder head for an A/C 700 forklift. Its a 203 gas perkins and the head casting number is ZZ80020. Used would be great but I'll take whatever I can get. If you have any idea where one may be found please please let me know.
Thanks in advance John

mitch504

These people are the OEM new parts supplier for Allis Chalmers forklifts:

http://www.minnpar.com/

On another subject, I usually don't read the test forums, but your 3rd post was hilarious.
Welcome to HEF!
Mitch

joanmichaa

Thanks much. I should have thought of minnpar anyway. I live in iowa so they're not that far away I could drive it in 5 hours if they have it. One thing I've learned is if they don't have it ask their parts person who they would call if they were looking for a used one. I've gotten some great numbers that way especially when I was sober enough to get the number.
Seriously I don't drink very often but I had the boss wondering about me today when I said I was wondering how many posts I would have to make if posts were 16 feet apart to put a cyber fence around my acreage.
My next projects are to put a cummins motor and tranny into the truck of our 1966 Grove crane FWD its a international 6 gas engine with a crack in the side of the block now. Then I have a international dozer with 3rd gear out. I love my job!