• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Allied 1370R vs labounty mdp 35

ajordan6337

Looking for a concrete cracker/pulverizer. I deal with two suppliers company wrench and reco and these are the models they recommended for the machine we want to put it on. The allied is a processor with cracker jaws and pulverizer jaw sets. My ideal use for this attachment is for one machine to be able to tear down and pulverize concrete structures with little down time. Which attachment is better for the situation? Also what is the main difference between the two? And are the allieds maintenance intensive being it's a processor? Any info would be appreciated?

Demoman822

I own an Allied 1370R and a Labounty MDP20R.. The Allied 1370R out performs the unit like no end.. Faster and don't have to perform as much maintenance on the tool as fast. Labounty is way over priced:

Whats your company name..

FSERVICE

Labounty might be expensive but worth it in the long run. I work on both brands.