• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

All the goody

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Better yet, imagine working for somebody that tells you as an operator to be efficient running that thing…

Time to find someone else to work for..:D

Surprising thing about the dozer is the shoes are in good shape..:rolleyes:

JPV

It doesn't take long to go from enough tooth to drive to nothing like that one when it starts to slip! I ran a TD-9H Dresser that was due for an undercarriage. Had the new one ready to go, I figured run it till it really needed it. It went for most of the summer then one day the sprocket slipped a couple times and that's about what it looked like by the time it got back to the shop, it was done. I figured it was free wear, he got about 600 hours of life that would have been thrown in the scrap heap. I have never let another one go that far again though, too hard to load it on the trailer!

twr

Hell boys commodities are cheap cattle are cheaper, throw on some China sprockets on bust a link out and run that Bitch