• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

all my iron getting ready for the move to PA

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
Did a double take ;) thought it was an aerial shot of a Richie Bros auction site :D
Great collection, good luck with the move. :thumbsup

alan627b

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Let me guess....the company is liquidating assets due to project completion, and that's your Ritchie Brothers auction diorama? LOL!
You know, that is the only type of diorama that would really make sense, that way everything looks clean and shiny, and saves having to weather everything!
Seriously, nice collection. looks just like mine, when I unload the china cabinet for spring cleaning! Good luck with the move.
alan627b

catd8t

Occupation
bulldozer excuvator operator
whats that next to the 5110b and the john deere it looks like its got one big back end

hoeman600

Occupation
yellow thingy moverer
thats my what if 395 . I made it out of a 1/32 scale pc400 krapmatsu and a 1/50 scale cat 365 cab some brass and paint . the catwalks are speaker screen :drinkup

Attachments

• 100_3105.jpg
    100_3105.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 381
  • 100_3106.jpg
    100_3106.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 378
  • 100_3107.jpg
    100_3107.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 376

mikef87

Occupation
owner/operator/mechanic/laborer/truck driver
You have one nice collection, and I like the 395 you have some talent there.

Firecat11

Occupation
Registered Civil Engineer / Heavy Earthwork Contra
Holland Belt Loader

Nice collection Hoeman-

Did you custom build the Holland belt loader? I was just wondering, never really seen one before. What models are you pulling and pushing it with? How did you pack all of the models for the move. My fear has always been moving damage. You have a great collection!!!

I can't wait to get all of my models unpacked and put up on display in my new office. :usa

hoeman600

Occupation
yellow thingy moverer
I built the holland loader from brass and some other models .it rides on 2 d10s.the real ons usualy have a d10 pulling and ride on a d10 or d9. I packed them wraped in t-shirts each one seperate:idea I hope this works if not ill give them a dupont over haul when i get to pensy. its gonna be a long trip from nor-cal. they get to ride on my bed in the camper. softest place i could find

JDOFMEMI

Nice spread there.
Surprised an outfit with that much iron don't have its own heavy haul division. You could keep a few lowboys busy there!

Too bad to hear about your shelf misfortune.
Hope the move goes smooth for you.

oakland

COPPA
Occupation
high school
good pictures on webshots i like the little caterpillar tractor loader. how did you make that because i would like to make one too.

hoeman600

Occupation
yellow thingy moverer
just a backhoe wiyh the boom off and made the gannon box from brass.

[-Agent-]

COPPA
Occupation
Student
I like those UHD excavators I see. Nice collections, must cost allot, already spent $600 on mine and I only have 8 things. :p Are they all diecast or are some plastic?

[-Agent-]

COPPA
Occupation
Student
Nice. I am starting my fleet. :) I don't get mine dirty though, they are too shiny and expensive. :p