1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

All in a days (or two) work pictures

Discussion in 'Shop Talk' started by theironoracle, May 27, 2012.

1. dirty4fun

dirty4fun Senior Member

I sure enjoy seeing your work pictures and you sharing your experiences. Hope keep sharing with us!

2. Tinkerer

Tinkerer Senior Member

Me to !
    Nice to see you posting again TIO !
    Don't forget to post some landscape images of that beautiful part of the world you are in.

CM1995 likes this.
  3. JPV

JPV Senior Member

I don't know about Facebook because I don't have it or want it but sure nice to see you post here, I always enjoyed this thread!

4. DK88

DK88 Senior Member

Field service tech.
    which groups on facebook do you post in? im trying to match the truck but its not working well.

5. f311fr1

f311fr1 Senior Member

Great to see you post again

6. theironoracle

theironoracle Senior Member

OWNER/OPERATOR MOBILE HEAVY EQUIPMENT REPAIR
    E2DE5500-E4D8-4CB2-B56F-743775DF73EB.jpeg 1F19F732-6BAD-4CB7-926C-184C342FA8EF.jpeg A14AE9D5-B85F-4616-85AB-7C51D4ACF773.jpeg 55C26BE1-48FB-479C-B80C-0C08337EC035.jpeg

I purchased the interstate battery truck to build up for mostly welding and small repairs.

The blade got flipped over to repair cracks in the push beams and then plate over them. Replaced the cutting edges while it was that way.

The last is a N-14 out of frame overhaul. TIO

Buddy, Labparamour, Tugger2 and 4 others like this.
  7. Steve Frazier

Steve Frazier Founder Staff Member

I have a simple information page on Facebook but haven't started a group, the Facebook page directs people here. The intent of this site was to build a reference source for heavy equipment operators where members can search for an issue they might be having with their machine immediately from past posts, you can't do that on Facebook.

We all appreciate having you here!!

8. theironoracle

Steve, what is it called? I have looked on Facebook for it and haven’t located it. Tio

9. theironoracle

348B124A-F3C3-46DA-AED1-D70570A28D88.jpeg 2BAA8B3C-9CEA-4BF1-BD0F-F4283D9493BD.jpeg 3BA05BB6-97BC-4BC6-8B83-FD5E1424194B.jpeg 8AB86E1D-B47D-471C-B4C1-28228B4C687F.jpeg I don’t think I posted pictures of my new service truck.

The other pictures are of me straightening the end of a link belt LX 700 boom. After it was straightened with the press and some heat it got some minor cracks welded up then linebored by a subcontractor. TIO

DK88, Truck Shop, John C. and 6 others like this.
  10. John C.

John C. Senior Member

Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
    Nice ride.

theironoracle likes this.
  11. Steve Frazier

Steve Frazier Founder Staff Member

Put Heavy Equipment Forums.com in your Facebook search bar. Like I said, there's not much going on there, it's simply intended to direct new members here where our network is already established.