• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Aftermarket supplier industry

matt.gd

Hello everyone, I'm currently in the process of purchasing a business in the aftermarket parts supplier industry and I'm looking to connect with individuals who have experience in this sector. If you've owned, operated, or been involved in an aftermarket parts supplier business, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to chat and learn from your experiences.

I have several questions about industry trends, challenges, and best practices. Your insights could be incredibly valuable in helping me navigate this new venture.

Please let me know if you'd be willing to share your knowledge, or if there are resources within this group that might help me better understand the intricacies of the industry.

Thank you so much!

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums MGd! Glad to have you.

What type of aftermarket products? Buckets, attachments, wear parts, hydraulics, filters, etc. ?

matt.gd

Hi matt.gd. Tell us about yourself. Whats your story?
Hello James, it's great to e-meet you. I'm based in Toronto, Canada, specializing in marketing consulting. I've been assisting clients with their business growth, and I also run an e-commerce business that sells a variety of products. Long story short I've been looking to buy an online business with a good customer base so I can use my knowledge to grow it further. I am purchasing a heavy equipment aftermarket parts supplier store that imports parts from Europe and the US.

matt.gd

Welcome to the Forums MGd! Glad to have you.

What type of aftermarket products? Buckets, attachments, wear parts, hydraulics, filters, etc. ?
He sells everything he can supply from maintenance parts to wear parts, hydraulics, filters..

henry.45

Hello James, it's great to e-meet you. I'm based in Toronto, Canada, specializing in marketing consulting. I've been assisting clients with their business growth, and I also run an e-commerce business that sells a variety of products. Long story short I've been looking to buy an online business with a good customer base so I can use my knowledge to grow it further. I am purchasing a heavy equipment aftermarket parts supplier store that imports parts from Europe and the US.
Hello! I understand you're a marketing consultant from Toronto, Canada, with experience in business growth and e-commerce. Your plan to buy an online heavy equipment aftermarket parts supplier store and grow its customer base is an exciting venture! I'm here to help. Let me know how I can assist you in this process.

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
I have a suggestion, there seems to be a HUGE HOLE in the diesel fuel injection parts availability in Canada..
A LOT a folks rebuilding their own injection pumps and no place to buy parts..
It might be something to look into..
Good luck

matt.gd

Hello! I understand you're a marketing consultant from Toronto, Canada, with experience in business growth and e-commerce. Your plan to buy an online heavy equipment aftermarket parts supplier store and grow its customer base is an exciting venture! I'm here to help. Let me know how I can assist you in this process.
Hi Henry, is it possible to speak with you directly on WhatsApp or Facebook? thanks

matt.gd

I have a suggestion, there seems to be a HUGE HOLE in the diesel fuel injection parts availability in Canada..
A LOT a folks rebuilding their own injection pumps and no place to buy parts..
It might be something to look into..
Good luck
Thanks for the information.

TrailerPriest

Hello everyone, I'm currently in the process of purchasing a business in the aftermarket parts supplier industry and I'm looking to connect with individuals who have experience in this sector. If you've owned, operated, or been involved in an aftermarket parts supplier business, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to chat and learn from your experiences.

I have several questions about industry trends, challenges, and best practices. Your insights could be incredibly valuable in helping me navigate this new venture.

Please let me know if you'd be willing to share your knowledge, or if there are resources within this group that might help me better understand the intricacies of the industry.

Thank you so much!
Glad to have you