• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

After years of waiting I get my OE3 apprenticeship interview tomarrow morning!!!!

basspro

Not that y'all care, but I been waiting for this chance for quite some time (Since 2008)...& have done as much reading on this forum as my eyes can take (for a couple years). Hopefully I can make the best answers come out, & be able to show I am a quality person. I am very poor @ interviews, wish I could just bring em to work with me for a day.

Don't know why I needed to share, exept I apsire to be an operator like you all, and am nervous as hell.

ddigger

Occupation
contractor,owner operater
Way to go, you will be fine. I have been in Local 3 since 1982. Best of luck to you!

basspro

I GOT I start training on the 18th of next month! ty all, I look foreward to learning & am shure to have many Q's wich I hope to share here for folks in the future (if they have not been asked & answered before).

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Congrats basspro!:drinkup

Best of luck!

JGS Parts

Occupation
Owner JGS Machinery
congrats mate wish you best of luck and remember we will all try and help as much as we can mate.

bae216

bae216

congrads, you will get out of the local what you put in. Do not get onvolved in the politics but be involved in the local. Loyalty means the world. Been in local for 35 years and this is best advise I can give you. Good Luck remember we have standards to live up to and the contractors is not our enemes, they are our partners. :usa

NastyDan

Not that y'all care, but I been waiting for this chance for quite some time (Since 2008)...& have done as much reading on this forum as my eyes can take (for a couple years). Hopefully I can make the best answers come out, & be able to show I am a quality person. I am very poor @ interviews, wish I could just bring em to work with me for a day.

Don't know why I needed to share, exept I apsire to be an operator like you all, and am nervous as hell.

I know this is an old thread, but I'm hoping maybe someone might have some insight. I'm also an aspiring operator - and I'm on the applicant list for local 3. I took the test last year... I'm wondering how my score compares to others who've tested. I scored a 58%. The testing coordinator said most people score somewhere in the 60's. Do you think I still have a reasonable chance of getting a call to interview? Or am I more likely out of the running? Anyone else from local 3 have any thoughts? Would anyone else mind sharing their testing score?

Thanks all!

Dunedog

I know this is an old thread, but I'm hoping maybe someone might have some insight. I'm also an aspiring operator - and I'm on the applicant list for local 3. I took the test last year... I'm wondering how my score compares to others who've tested. I scored a 58%. The testing coordinator said most people score somewhere in the 60's. Do you think I still have a reasonable chance of getting a call to interview? Or am I more likely out of the running? Anyone else from local 3 have any thoughts? Would anyone else mind sharing their testing score?

Thanks all!
How did it go Dan?