• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

After Market Parts!

Tiffinparts

Hello members of Heavy Equipment Forums, my name is Drew, and I work for a company Called Tiffin Parts LLC/Pettibone. Tiffin Parts is a manufacturer and supplier of OEM and high quality replacement standard and custom fabricated parts to heavy equipment and industrial engine customers world-wide, at very competitive prices. We supply parts for Lull, SkyTrak, JLG, Genie, and Terex telehandlers. Our Forestry line includes parts for Prentice, Hydro-Ax, John Deere, Timberjack, Tigercat and others. We carry parts for industrial forklift engines, including GM, Toyota, Nissan, Continental and many others. We also still supply OEM parts for all of those Pettibone cranes out there. Contact me for any inquires and mention that you found us on this website and I'll issue an additional 10% off and free ground freight shipping on your first order! 800-219-6354 www.tiffinparts.com

bmullholand

I need parts for my Lull 664 highlander. Can you help? I will list my axle info:
The axle plate is: Spicer/Dana P/N R30BPL21-5 and Serial # P135-005-185AF.
Chassis Plate is: JD2653N. The Lull 644 Highlander II was manf. in 1989.

Tiffinparts

I need parts for my Lull 664 highlander. Can you help? I will list my axle info:
The axle plate is: Spicer/Dana P/N R30BPL21-5 and Serial # P135-005-185AF.
Chassis Plate is: JD2653N. The Lull 644 Highlander II was manf. in 1989.

I take it you have a 644 highlander and not a 664.:) We sure can help! Give me a call and I can send you a parts breakdown on your axle. Have a look, and let me know what you think. I look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks,
Drew

JGS Parts

Occupation
Owner JGS Machinery
am i the only one who has noticed the only poeple talking on this Thread are all brand new members with only one post? Suss?

Tiffinparts

I take it you are implying that we are replying to our own post? I assure you we are not, but thank you for your concern. I have emailed the moderator in regards to advertising on this site. Let me know if I can answer anymore of your questions.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
am i the only one who has noticed the only poeple talking on this Thread are all brand new members with only one post? Suss?

In the case of member berthanz, they list their location as UK in their profile, but have an IP address near Manila Philippines. Could be someone using a proxy server, still disingenuous.

As for members Tiffinparts and bmullholand, both share the exact same IP address.

Tiffin, it appears you have some explaining to do.

JGS Parts

Occupation
Owner JGS Machinery
hey did u see new customers get first order free deliver cool free delivery to china for a engine sweet

Plant Fitter

In the case of member berthanz, they list their location as UK in their profile, but have an IP address near Manila Philippines. Could be someone using a proxy server, still disingenuous.

As for members Tiffinparts and bmullholand, both share the exact same IP address.

Tiffin, it appears you have some explaining to do.

Well, clean 'em up.