• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Afghanistans need your help

manfromtorabora

Afghanistan needs heavy equipment to rebuild it. :usa

And I need your help :angel

I'm trying to export a heavy equipment to Afghanistan in good price

I don't have any background about heavy equipment so I real nead your Experience

Last edited:

triaxle

Occupation
CEO Mid-sized Grading Company
Help is offered

Please give more specific information.
What type projects or work will you be doing? ( road building, trash removal, irrigation or pipeline, bridges, landfill?? )
What types of equipment are you interested in?
How will the equipment move from point to point in Afganistan?

I look forward to hearing from you.

manfromtorabora

In The Beginning I Would Like To Thank You For Your Interest
And This Is The Information You Requested
I'm Trying To Take A Part Of Road Buiding Project. Because Of That I'm Interested In Roller, Wheel Loader And Those Equipment Which Are Needed For Road Building. I'm Interseted About Excavator And Bull Dozer, Because I Heard That Those Equipment Are Gaining Alot Of Money. Due To My Limeted Captal We Are Looking For Cheap Priced Equipment. I Will Be Glad If You Will Tell Me The Country From Which I Can Emport Those Equipment. It Dose Not Not Mater If The Equipment Were Old Modeled . In Our Country They Prefer Cat, Hitachi, Grove, And Case

triaxle

Occupation
CEO Mid-sized Grading Company
Some suggestions

Contact your government regarding import law and how it will affect your intended equipment import. You may need an import broker to handle the import bonding. The government may also be able to tell you where they source their equipment.

Contact the manufacturers such as Cat and Hitachi, that you like. They can give you a list of dealers that handle used equipment. You English is pretty good so you are more likely to shop well in India, Pakistan or Turkey.
Especially in international used equipment sale, reputable dealer necessary and international parts service is required.

I build state and county spec development roads of under a mile. We use the following equipment:
Cat 12G Motorgrader
Cat 320 Excavator
Cat 416 Backhoe Loader
Cat D6R Dozer
Cat D5M Dozer
Cat 563 vibratory compactor
Dump trucks
Because we are in a mountainous area, we move bulk dirt with excavators and dumptrucks. We feel pans are a secondary choice since rock or soft dirt can render them useless. Excavators and trucks are a better entry level combination.
We subcontract paving and I am a poor source of information about paving equipment.
If you are dealing with less dense soils, self loading pull pans pulled by 9500 Deere 4 X 4 tractors move bulk dirt for about $.33 to a dollar for pans and dozers.

Good Luck