1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Advice on attachment purchase.

Discussion in 'Compact Equipment Attachments' started by Paul W, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Paul W

Paul W Well-Known Member

Some more

Attached Files:

2. Paul W

Paul W Well-Known Member

I love new toys.....

Did some clearing in my timber pasture today. Worked great, able to tip small trees over and then get teeth under root ball and lift/push out.

Attached Files:

3. Paul W

Paul W Well-Known Member

A few more.

Attached Files:

4. Serv

Serv Senior Member

I just bought a new scrap grapple bucket to replace my older one. I researched this for countless hours and being the price motivated person I am, I ended up buying from www.rootgrapple.com . They make tons of attachments and are definitely worth considering

Nobody could even come close to the pricing and this is very well built and comes with a set of flat faced couplers. I saw grapples just like mine with the bobcat name on them for over 5 grand. I paid 2200 for their 72". I'll let the pics do the talking

http://www.rootgrapple.com/ex1.jpg

http://www.rootgrapple.com/ex2.jpg

5. HeyUvaVT

HeyUvaVT Senior Member

if you like the quick claw and think that it is tough...you should check out the eagle talon (also made by quick attach) we have one on our RC100 and it is freakin insane how much abuse it will take...I routinely max out the machine with it and haven't had the first problem...we also do lot clearing and couldn't function with out it