1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Adjusting width of columns?

Discussion in 'Support' started by kshansen, Dec 29, 2020.

1. kshansen

kshansen Senior Member

Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
    A little back ground I guess would be good to start with. I recently changed over to a much larger monitor to make things easier to see and read with these 70+ year old eyes. While it has worked for some things this forum is being a bit tough

Not sure if that title is accurate but what I'm asking about is whether there is a way to widen the sections like where I'm typing this message to use more of the width of monitor. Right now this box only uses around 2/3 of the width of the screen leaving a wide band of yellow to the right.

I'll post a picture to try and explain it a bit better:
    Heavy Equip Forum.JPG
    Any ideas welcome, also if you want more info let me know. Oh! this is a Windows 10 machine!

DMiller likes this.
  2. djhutt

djhutt Member

zoom in I have mine to 200% and it takes up the whole screen

DMiller likes this.
  3. Truck Shop

Truck Shop Senior Member

fry cook
    This how this this fellow did it. I guess.

HowatSamson.jpg