• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Adding aux to a 315cl

GCC

Occupation
Excavation
Hey guys i just bought a 315cl i want to add aux to the machine for hammer thumb its go the extra lines in the valve bank now just have to run lines down boom and stick but do i just add pilot lines and foot pedal and a 3 way valve for hammer to run to tank

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
Mr. ycs is correct about the electric pilot control valve. We usually install a new control handle on the joy stick with buttons or rocker switches to operate the valve. The new pilot valve will have four ports, supply from the pilot system, A and B to the main control spool and a tank port. The electric valve is much easier to use than contorting your foot to control the function.