1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

A35c - transmission - eletric problem

Discussion in 'Off Road Haul Trucks' started by GuzBR123, Jul 20, 2022.

1. GuzBR123

GuzBR123 Member

Good morning, I have an a35c that burned the transmission module, I am operating it in safe mode. but it only does the 2nd gear, I would like to know which of the terminals are responsible for the gear solenoids and what voltage stops them.

Attached Files:

2. sfrs4

sfrs4 Senior Member

parts admin
    What's the serial number of your truck? so I can try to get the right wiring diagram.

3. funwithfuel

funwithfuel Senior Member

Mechanic
    You know, there's not a lot of black magic and voodoo in there. That was an early (simple) ECU. Odds are someone under-protected the unit with a bigger fuse. Carefully remove the screws from both ends and the center. Slide the board out and look for a burnt trace. You can jump the burn section with telephone wire. If you don't trust your skills find an ol timer TV repairman to solder it for ya. Good luck. I also seem to recall a zener diode that would occasionally crap out as well. Again, good luck.

Vetech63, Gary Layton and mg2361 like this.
  4. GuzBR123

GuzBR123 Member

5. sfrs4

sfrs4 Senior Member

parts admin
    Hi Guz, take a look at the wiring diagram attached, unfortunately there are no voltage levels on the drawings
    The following colours are used in wiring diagrams:
    SB = Black
    R = Red
    GN = Green
    BL = Blue
    Y = Yellow
    W = White
    BN = Brown
    GR = Grey
    P = Pink
    V = Violet
    OR = Orange