• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

A300 drive issues

chavezequip

Got a bobcat a300 that the right side tires will not move. Got codes 38-31 and 38-07. All about the left y axis. I have checked wires and solenoids for hours. Everything checks out. Owner states it just quit. The left tires pull just fine. I am at my wits end, service manual is no help on the problem. Anyone know what to check

crewchief888

sounds like a bad joystick...

is the joystick base round or square?

:drinkup

chavezequip

It is square. We took the right joystick off and put it in place of the one not working and still had the same problem

crewchief888

It is square. We took the right joystick off and put it in place of the one not working and still had the same problem

from what i recall the RH & LH joysticks have different PN's and are not interchangable.

:drinkup