• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

A little Ca work

ddigger

Occupation
contractor,owner operater
We cleared this site the otherday. Went back by today, its easy to see the topside guys are not having as easy a time of it as we did. Hope they had a rock clause.
IMAG0382.jpg

Colorado Digger

With that many drill rigs you bet your check they have a rock clause. I just got tangled up in some verbage with my rock clause. Great to hear you have work for next year. Sure beats organizing the bolt bin.

ddigger

Occupation
Picked up an old caddy the other day!
IMAG0386.jpg

Heres another pic from the same spot, this was for a levy widening project. Everything had to go away. Differant wrecking half a trailor court while the other half was still occupied. Not the best of areas either.
IMAG0387.jpg

Wolf

Beautiful. Love to see those great demo shots. Must be pretty recent, seeing the rainy day shot. Keep up the good work, let me know next ones, and I'll take some shots. Hope you are doing well.

ddigger

Occupation
Good eye Wolf. started Noon Friday and finished on Monday in the rain. Rumor has it that we have a couple of demos in the bay area coming up pretty soon. I will keep you posted.

ddigger

Occupation
I started to clear a bunch of dredge ponds for what will be another new subdivision, that makes 3 this yr good sign I`m thinking.
IMAG0407.jpg
IMAG0408.jpg

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
That was a nice little metal building. Why did they tear it down DD?

Colorado Digger

Glad to see you are busy. We just lost a Demo bid. No worries, we are a lil busy at the moment. So do you think you will stay busy through the winter?

regards, Cd

ddigger

Occupation
Its hard to say, there are some good projects going to happen this winter, I have allready been contacted about one of them so there is a good chance.

ddigger

Occupation
Day three and done. Kind of a pain, had to pack every bit accross the crane mats with the excavator & load highsides way above me stareing into the sun nearly the entire day.
IMAG0430.jpg

Colorado Digger

Howdy Digger, It sure looks clean down there. Nice precise work! That must of been a major pain loading tubs into the sun. Don't tell me you were sitting down below as well?

regards, CD

ddigger

Occupation
Thank you, and yes, I was on the slope no less, you can see my tracks in the lower right hand corner. Glad that one is over.

Wolf

Now were doing some tree removal demo and clean up for a freeway expansion.

You sure did a number on the little trailer.

Did you get the buest up those old sheds in the background too?

Pretty massive trees you took down

How old do you think they were

When are you coming to do some damage in the Bay Area

It's all good Brad.

Last edited by a moderator:

ddigger

Occupation
Yes we demoed and cleaned up everything, infact finished this morning the rain on Friday kept us out of the job site. I doubt those trees were all that old those ukes grow like weeds in good soil.
IMAG0449.jpgIMAG0450.jpg

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Nice job DD. Did the meth heads strip the siding on the trailer or did the groundsmen get to it first?

I demo'd an old trailer with my 953 a few years back. Started at one end and stripped the frame out like peeling a banana. Some of those old house trailers frames are fairly heavy, worth your while to take it across the scales.

Is this a widening of an existing freeway or a new road expansion?