• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

973C How to clear diagnostic trouble code

Cmark

Thanks for the shoutout Nige.

I'm afraid I've got a bit too much going on in my outernet life at the moment to devote a lot of time to this, but first thoughts is that you say pedal "fully depressed". You know that each steering pedal should slow down its respective motor until depressed about 4/5 of the way, then if fully depressed should make the track reverse and make the machine counter-rotate? With this in mind, if I can understand your slightly confusing post #17, you're losing charge pressure when the left travel motor is commanded to reverse, correct?

Cmark

If anyone else wants to jump in with suggestions, I'm wearing my steel toe cap boots. *wink*

pasinead1991

Yes when I counter rotate left pedal fully depressed travel lever in forward position I loose charge pressure but do not loose charge pressure with any other maneuver