• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

973 cylinders

1466IH

Does anyone know the torque specs for the piston nut and head bolts in the loader lift and bucket tilt cylinders on a straight 973? I cant remember my username and password for sis lol. New computer and my passwords arent saved anymore. also does anyone know how to get my info back

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
I'm using specs for a 973 of 32Z S/N prefix. Piston Nut torques with an oiled thread on the rod.

Lift Cylinder - 2650 ft.lb. +/- 10%
Tilt Cylinder - 2285 ft.lb. +/- 10%

Torques for head to barrel bolts are standard torque for the bolt diameter

Lift Cylinder - 7/8" bolts - 460 ft.lb. +/- 15%
Tilt Cylinder - 3/4" bolts - 275 ft.lb. +/- 15%

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
If you can come up with your username then use the "forgot password" facility in the login page. If you can't remember the username then the only thing I can suggest is to contact the dealer with whom you set up your SIS-web account. Based on your email address their IT germs ought to be able to locate your username.