• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

966f question

Tigerotor77W

Occupation
Engineer
Hey congrats! I'm a bum and check this compulsively. Though I don't work so I don't get paid to do anything. /shrugs

Er, komatsukid, feel free to jump in anytime -- we tend to turn just about every topic into an off-topic topic. :bouncegri

komatsukid

Occupation
loader operator/plant forman
im laid off for almost six months out of the year. man this year is really bad, we have no snow no ice, the weather just sucks. the small town i live in realies on winter to boost the tourisum i live on houghton lake in michigan. figures this year i go out and buy a new snowmobile and we dont have any snow yet. we got dumped on earlier this year but the 40 degree weather melted it fast.

Lashlander

I saw on CNN that they figure the weather pattern is going to remain for the rest of the year. I was hoping for a change cuz its abnormally cold here this year.

komatsukid

Occupation
loader operator/plant forman
yeah i heard the same thing, makes a guy wonder what is happining to this world.