• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

963D Waste Specification

Hanomag

Can anyone out there get me the arrangement number (not serial no) for a current factory built CAT 963D track loader waste disposal spec.

Someone I know has been offered a 963, but I think its a normal 963 that has been upgraded to so-called landfill spec by a dealer (for example, it does not have a reversible fan fitted) .

Thanks in advance.

Lee-online

Did you ever get this figured out?

I don't think a reversible fan is an option.

also not sure of arrangement numbers because there are a few but, i can tell you what your machine was built with from the factory if i had the SN.

hvy 1ton

Hydraulic Reversing Fan was an option on all 63D's. I can't imagine any WH arrangement would not come with that option added. Might be available as a field install option as well.