• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

955L Bushing

mudober

Occupation
heavy equiptment operator
I have a 13X774 my frount right loader arm to bucket bushing wont take grease for nothing . I think the bushing has turned in the loader arm. Can't find part no. for new bushing. Anyone know the bushing no.? I have the pin that is retained by a bolt thru it and grease zirk is thru the loader arm.

Attachments

• IMG_5607.JPG
    IMG_5607.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 8

sawmilleng

Pull the grease fitting and make sure the bushing has actually turned before spending any money or time... Use a small drill bit to pull out any hardened crap in the grease passage. Its a long shot but saved my butt a few times.

If the bushing has turned a farmers way of fixing this is to pull the pin and have it drilled for a grease fitting. Best done in a lathe. (A non-starter if the pin is hardened unless you have access to a machine shop with tools to handle the hardened steel.)

YMMV

Jon.

mudober

Occupation
Tried that already cant seem to get the bit thru. So i was thinking if I got to take it apart I might as well put in a new bushing.

mudober

Occupation
perfect thank you Nige. got them aftermarket ordered for $72. both sides.Now if I can get help with one more thing Ill have her ready to push bushes. I have a small leak. It is at the bottom and very frount right corner of the hydraulic tank .It is the fitting for the bucket level kick out line. Someone had stripped the threads. So I got to do something here. It is a plastic line with a brass ferrel, I need replacement fitting into tank, new ferrel and nut.

Last edited:

mudober

Occupation
Yes that is the right one. Thank you for your help.