• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

'94 JCB 215 Series II operators help needed

JohnK

Occupation
Retired
I just bought this TLB and am not familiar with all the functions inside the cab. Does anyone know where or who I can get an operator's manual for it?

If not, I'll post my questions a little later with pictures so you can understand what I am asking.

Thanks in advance! :D

JohnK

Occupation
Retired
Thanks for the info on the manual. I was able to find and download the repair manual, but I really need the operator's manual so that I don't mess anything up. Or I can keep asking questions here... as long as I don't get annoying.

robin yates uk

Thanks for the info on the manual. I was able to find and download the repair manual, but I really need the operator's manual so that I don't mess anything up. Or I can keep asking questions here... as long as I don't get annoying.

please feel free to ask me anything about JCBs