• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

855 Cummins info

Truck Shop

Below is pdf's for Cummins Big Cams with all critical info plus at the very back of files Cummins parts
list by OEM numbers. I know there old engines but manuals are expensive and becoming extinct.
These are all military spec manuals but the info is exactly the same. I paid for this info by the way.
Hopefully a moderator will be kind and put it up with a sticky.

https://barringtondieselclub.co.za/...-n855-bigcam/bc1-bc3-workshop-manual-abby.pdf
https://barringtondieselclub.co.za/working/ksb8874356231/cum-n855-bigcam/bc2-workshop-manual.pdf
Cummins 855 CPL Matrix Cheat Sheet.xlsx

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
Below is pdf's for Cummins Big Cams with all critical info plus at the very back of files Cummins parts
list by OEM numbers.
Truck Shop, Thanks! I really doubt I will ever touch a Cummins but I down loaded and saved them just on the chance someone asks a question here or some place else and I want to help them!

One of the many things I wish I had had the mind to do the last year or so working at the quarry would be to have garbed all the obsolete books that I had collected over the years. I know there are many on this forum who I could have helped!

JPV

Thanks TS, I am downloading them as well. I know a couple guys that run them that ask for help occasionally and tracking the info down that I need is a project in itself it seems like.

Junkyard

Occupation
Field Mechanic
Thank you. I’ve got some Cummins books sitting on the shelf but more never hurt.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
I saved a copy of each. Will put them in the library computer.

Reactions: JPV