1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

815B Service Manuals

Discussion in 'Other Earthmoving Equipment' started by 631G, May 7, 2021.

1. 631G

631G Well-Known Member

Civil Superintendent
  2. Bluox

Bluox Senior Member

Is this a trick question?
    Bob

3. Nige

Nige Senior Member

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
    You'll need both. There must have been too many documents to fit in one binder so they were split into two. It happens.
    That eBay one has an O&M Manual in it as well which is a $50 bonus for you.
    FYI A new paper manual today is $1600.

4. 631G

631G Well-Known Member

Civil Superintendent
    Bob,

Not at all. I was seeing some single manuals with no volume marks and then these that are pairs. Just looking to get the correct stuff for our mech. so he has it available

5. 631G

631G Well-Known Member

Civil Superintendent
    I did buy one, but I clearly should have checked back in with the group here. Below is what I ordered. It does seem to have the bulk of the info I think we would need. I dont think I can return but the 2 volume set is still available. IMG_6007.jpg IMG_6008.jpg

6. 631G

631G Well-Known Member

Civil Superintendent
    Glad that we bought the service manual. We had the rear drive shaft fail last week and it slapped the trans housing so hard it broke it. Good times all around....

Attached Files:

nicky 68a likes this.