• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

753 G Series 26-3 27-3 Codes

LibertyBobcat

Hello everyone,
I have a 2000 753 "g" series bobcat. I recently installed a new right hand 4 switch handle assembly . (part#6680418). I had a 12-23 error code, so I did some research and i narrowed it down this. Being $270 bucks its was not cheap, but good news my 12-23 code went away. Now to my current problem i installed the new part and matched all the new wires with the right holes in the plug. I went to try it out and now im getting a 26-3 Front Base Solenoid Error Off. And im also getting a 27-3 Front Rod Solenoid Error Off. I never had these codes before, i checked all plugs and looked for and fraid or broken wires and could not find anyting wrong. What could the problem be and ow do i fix it? Any help would be greatly apprestied

crewchief888

sounds like you may have crossed a couple wires in the conector when you changed the handle assy....

:drinkup

LibertyBobcat

Thanks for the response. I am pretty certain that I got it right. I am going to look at it again, but since I already put the plug back on how do I check and see if its right?

LibertyBobcat

Ok I just went out and checked and everything is good. Now could it be a problem with the 2 10v coils on top of the hydraulic valve body. From what I read the coils are magnetic, so I loosened the nut on top and tried to move the coil while trigging the switch on the handle. And I got nothing, there is no difference. I do not have my tester at the house here I will have to wait till the A.M to check it properly.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
It's very curious you did not have those codes until you replaced the control on the right stick. :beatsme

But if you're certain you made the connections proper at the C409 connector, the coils for the aux on the main control valve should read nominal 3.3 ohm on a meter. The ECU is seeing something wrong with that circuit on start up with auxiliary not in use (off). Whatever you do, don't put 12V on those coils.

LibertyBobcat

I had a 12-23 code before, and when I took the old handle of the wires were all fraid and nasty looking. (the end of my handles are extremely rusted and need replaced for sure). I am going to diagnose more today. Not having my aux is being a burden now. But maybe a new T650 can fix that!!!