• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

750c

Dan Pflip

I have a 2004 jd750c lgp and it is mistracking to the right and gives me a F636 code. As anyone had this code before? The little I read it involves the speed sensors. Any suggestions on what this all entails To fix or how to fix?

JBGASH

Occupation
Plumbing & Excavation Contractor / farmer
I have a 2004 jd750c lgp and it is mistracking to the right and gives me a F636 code. As anyone had this code before? The little I read it involves the speed sensors. Any suggestions on what this all entails To fix or how to fix?
I also have the same machine and had the very same issue- Deere dealer came and put in and Calibrated a new speed sensor and fixed it 100% at a total cost of $1000.00

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Welcome to HEF Dan;)! Please post a serial number. F636 is for the left track motor speed sensor or it's wiring/connectors. In reference to what JB said those particular series machines did have speed sensor issues.

Dan Pflip

Welcome to HEF Dan;)! Please post a serial number. F636 is for the left track motor speed sensor or it's wiring/connectors. In reference to what JB said those particular series machines did have speed sensor issues.
X940376 and thanks for the info!!