• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

750B LT Hydrostatic noise!!

Brett Henderson

Occupation
Clearing land
recently purchased a 750B John Deere dozer runs perfect and pushes hard as far as performance goes there’s no issues at all. However the hydrostatic drive is extremely loud any idea how to fix this??

Vetech63

There is not enough information here to assist in a diagnosis.

What type of noise?
Does it make this noises in all speeds and directions?
Have you checked your oil levels?
Does it look like there may be air mixed with the oil in the drive oil reservoir?

Brett Henderson

Occupation
Clearing land
I just fired her up and with the safety lever down I can hear a hum coming from resivor tank behind the seat I’ll try getting a video but it is loud basically all the time but worse at faster speeds and as the load gets heavier it’s louder and sight glasses are full of fluid

Vetech63

A "hum" could be numerous things. Did you place the machine in gear when you put the safety lever down or was it still in neutral? Does this noise go away when you lift up on the safety lever?