• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

'74 International 2400 A series Tractor

dsgsr

Occupation
Anything I can make $$ at.
Construction model. Has the 2050 series loader, 3pt hitch, PTO, turf tires loaded with wheel weights. Is the hydro model. Everything worked when I put it up 2-yrs ago. It needs a head gasket, getting water in the base. International Mechanic said was head gasket. It has the 179 3 cyl Diesel engine, starts on 2 cyl and it usually blows between the two cyl. I have the gasket, but no time to mess with it. I bought the tractor with the intentions of having another tractor in the pit for loading. Ended up buying a new tractor so, now I have three and only need two. I have $2000. in it and want $1800. This site is difficult too post pic's on. I have pic's that I can e-mail if you want.

David