• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

65,000 pound filter

tylermckee

this is the filter that is going at the end of some storm line we have to install for a development, its right behind a seawall, which we had to bust through to for the 24" pipe that dumps into the bay. the material i dug out for this thing was some reall wet nasty crap. the hole ended up being damn near 20'X30' for a 8'X15" structure. Thats a 90 ton crane, he lifed tha back pads a good foot off the ground at one point.

Attachments

• filter.jpg
    filter.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 822

CascadeScaper

Occupation
2nd year Operating Engineer Apprentice
Boy you guys have some crazy requirements up there. Crazy leaf lickers I tell ya. I was in Anacortes a couple weeks ago, looks like there's a lot going on up there these days.

Ford LT-9000

Banned
Occupation
Rolling around in the dirt
Oh you guys have the same rules we do you need a permit to FART :rolleyes:

There is so many rules and regulations it boggles your mind. You got some god **** pencil pusher thinking up new rules and regulations.

Everybody is trying to cover their own ass nobody wants to take responsibilty for anything.

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
Ya we have to install those too. You guys should check out the truck wheel washing station we have had to have on some export jobs. It turns on automatically to wash the dirt off the trucks leaving the job, so they don't track it out in to the street.

CascadeScaper

Occupation
2nd year Operating Engineer Apprentice
I've seen those truck washing things, pretty crazy. Kinda makes sense if you're exporting thousands of tons of material via truck.

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
Ya but you can easily over load them, when we have the dump sites we where doing 250-300 loads a day. With that much truck traffic there was still a wet slime for a good 250' down the road. They didn't do a bad job of washing the dust off our personal vehicles every day.:thumbsup