• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

644E loader Alt Volts Dash light bypass

Merlejoe22

I Have a 644 Deere loader and its original engine swapped out for a 770 Deere from an old grader long before I bought it. the problem I'm having is the alternator and caution light is on in the dash consistently. I'm looking for the circuit to figure out how to bypass the light or make it functional again? I thought their might be a wire that goes to the alternator that wasn't hooked up but there was only one free wire coming from the harness there and connecting it to ground or the positive alt feed did nothing. Anybody know how this works or ever worked on this system/light or have a wire diagram on the machine that could be useful? Machine is old and some of the circuits have been jerry-rigged so I'm open to suggestions.