• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

621e won’t shift

kcdurtworks

Got a 621e 6ab806 with a reman transmission 0r4025 that will not shift until you put it in 6th gear. Both solenoids are working when we put power to them. On the transmission control when in neutral the 3rd light comes on but not the 5th. All lights work when I push the transmission hold like it should. Any suggestions would be great. Also replaced both positioning switch’s being we have another right here beside it.

Mbar

If I remember rite. Pull the shifter control at your right hand un plug and put ground to the pins and it will make the lights come on for each gear. Contacts wear out on the shifter. Also there is a plug on the side of the trans where you can put a quarter in extension in and shift the trans manually

Welder Dave

I could see it on an old beater car or a farmer fix on an old tractor but not so much on an expensive piece of equipment like a scraper.