• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

621D CAASE WHEEL LOADER AXLE ISSUES

LewEquip

I'm starting to give up on this machine. I need a new half shaft on the rear called many places and mine is completely different from the ones they offer. i'm trying to avoid case directly if I can. The part number is 8603690 it measures a 1 5/8. Mine on the other hand measures a 1 3/8 on one side and a 1 5/8 on the other. Its not a straight shaft either it tapers. I've tried almost every where and I keep going backwards.

Vetech63

I am pretty sure it is a ZF axle assembly. There should be a ZF ID plate on the housing somewhere...……...get those numbers and call a ZF distributor and they can usually get you a parts breakdown with ZF part numbers.