• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

580 CK-3 point hitch

youngoperator

Occupation
chainsaw faller/ heavy equipment operator
i was wondering if anbody knew if there was a 3 point hitch and PTO made for the 580 CK's? :beatsme. Mine dosen't have the backhoe on it, never had one on it when i bought it. i want to put a blower on the back to blow snow

youngoperator

Occupation
here is a pic of the back, it shows a plate there for the PTO or is that into the axle ?? :beatsme

Attachments

• DSC00990.jpg
    DSC00990.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 2,684
  • DSC00996.jpg
    DSC00996.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 1,781

Goose

There was a 3 point for this machine. You will need the subframe to hook one up to the tractor. Should be easy to come across the sub frame but the 3 piont will be a little pricey. The factory 3 point is a nice unit with a cylinder on one of the lift arms and in place of third link and it will also have 2 extra spools for attachments. As far as the pto it was available also. It is a unit that replaces the rear cover. But the tractor has to have the right clutch and mainshaft in the transaxle to be able to install the power shaft that runs the pto.

stumpjumper83

Occupation
Movin dirt
It might be easier to find a rear with the three point already on it. See your backhoe doesn't have the rockshafts, or the controlls, or the arms, or the attaching points for all this. I'll bet that a case 530 or 630 rear will bolt right up.

To add the top of the tranny that you will need for a three point you will need a different seat, tranny top, floor plate, and will have to add controlls to the right side.

Last edited:

Deere John

Occupation
Professional Forester
That is a nicely done up tractor - can Preston's help point you in the right direction on a rear end or the parts? They probably sold that tractor originally, but such a setup would be rare, as most came with the hoe attachments.

Those H-chains are the ticket - Lot's of snow this year, eh?

youngoperator

Occupation
well i got the tractor for the pipeline they made it into a sideboom it was really the set up they had on it.i restored it the tractor took the side boom and weights winches off, split it in two put a new clutch in it, put it all back together ran it for 4 hours and the motor blew in it so the motor is new to. the loader came from prestons and a front bucket. i made my own plow. the H-chains help alot i need the traction.

theses are old pics of the rear i put two counter weights on the rear and a winch in the middle that came off the side from the side boom for weight.

Deere John

Occupation
Professional Forester
Sideboom - that would be an interesting looking machine to start to renovate. I guess the winches were hydraulic? If so, you may have an hydraulic pump capable of powering a hydraulic blower on the front - you could use the loader to lift it.

youngoperator

Occupation
it was a fun job. ive looked into that already. the pump on the front doesnt give (is it liters per sec?) to put a blower on the front