• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

510 dresser how much ?

cat320

Charter Member
what is a 1994 dresser 510 loader with 7K+ hours worth ? that's 17 years old i know when we sold hour old H60 hough you could not give the thing away .

BAD5oh

Are you talking about the one on Craigslist for 15K? If so, looks like a pretty nice machine in the pics. For that price and new center pins I think it's worth the ride.

You may know the machine but we own the 95 515C from Burlington Dodge. We paid 30k 3 years ago with 1300 hrs. Today it has 1800. In the guy's description it says oil out of the breather tube. I wonder if he was looking at the blowby tube. Even our 515 has some oil around the tube

We own a 515 and 520 and I know them really well. I could gladly take a look at it for you if you want. and also show you the diverter valve setup in the 515 for a PA plow without having to plumb a 3rd valve. I work in Burlington

Dave