• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

5 ton Bri-Mar trailer

nedly05

Does anyone have any experience with Bri-Mar? They seem to be a good trailer from what I have seen. Looking at possibly going to one.Thanks!

PSDF350

I have no personal experiance with them, but have seen a few in this area that I see every now and again over past several years. They seem to be a decent trailer.

Orchard Ex

Super Moderator
My buddy has a 7 ton dump trailer from them. It has been trouble free so far. Seems well made. Has 2 double stage lift cylinders. I have been hauling wood chips for him with it and it has worked well. Probably about 8 - 9 cu yds per load avg. no problems.

PineHandlePro

My old boss had the 5ton one (I just purchased it) probably 6 years old. It has not had an easy life but other than some rust and bent sides just hitch up and go. Told me once he loaded it up with free fill at the local pit and just for the heck of it scaled out. Found out he had a 6ton load, it was after a rainstorm and there was a bit more weight than usual but he said it handled it like nothing.

I think some of the models are built on the same frame and they just throw a higher rated pair of axles under it. (not that that makes it ok to run around overweight)

I think you'll be very happy with one

emilbanks

Occupation
Building & Grounds Maintenance
Hi, A fellow I work with has one for about the past 5 years and he has loaned it to me on occasion it's a good solid trailer never an issue and I see lots of them here in Norteastern Penna.

Emil

PonyExpress94

I have both a 5 ton 6' x 10' dump trailer and a 5 ton 18' flat deck hydraulic tilt trailer made by BRI-MAR. Both trailers have held up very well and see a fair amount of use. They also ride very nicely for leaf spring trailers empty or loaded. I even had a guy ask to buy my dump trailer while I was at a gas station one morning. Good price for a good quality trailer.