• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

40ha hyd pump help

harveje

I've been battling a not moving, sometimes moving but slow and jerky 40ha for a while. i finally put a new controller on it (the oe was broke and mostly non responsive--sometimes I had voltage on the colored brown PQ wires and sometimes not) I can get it to move some but the lift usually has to run for a while and I have to work a few functions and turn off and on, hold my breath, and cuss.. When it does move it is slow and sometimes jerky, rev seems to work more then fwd. So I need some help around how the drive pump is suppose to operate. What should charge pressure be coming out of the creep solenoid to the M46? I have good voltage on the PQ yellow, and see some small ramp voltage on the colored brown wires but I know there PWM and I've not scoped it yet.. If the M46 is bad approx cost to rebuild or find a working one?
What supplies hyd pressure to release the brakes? Any and all help or info is greatly appreciated.... Thanks,