• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

340D L5X nightmare

seaman sam

I received a brand new 340D from Tractors Singapore. The machine arrived full of rust on site. After startup, I realised that the machine was not calibrated properly. They send two technicians to perform the exercise successfully.
It did not solve the issue with the stick cylinder . The rod has a bounce of two to three inches in and out of the bottle when you stop the stick movement. After a drift test, they found that the drift test result was within spec. Nether the less, it is now almost a year that they are trying to fix this problem, with zero success. The machine is still under warrantee and has never worked .
The main reason for me not using the machine is: When i operate the machine , stick fully stretched out, and pull the stick function in and hold the joystick in the exact same position, the stick will run past a 90 degree angle and then move backwards on its own and then start moving in again. for a certain period , there is no control. I have two videos which I can upload, but cannot manage to upload it here.
The only way I can really explain it, is to show the video.
Where , or how can I upload it?
Tractors were really not help full with this new rusty machine they delivered. Is there perhaps anyone who can assist me ?