1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

331g vs t76 vs t770 vs tl10

Discussion in 'Compact Track/Multi Terrain Loaders' started by Deathscythe272, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Deathscythe272

Deathscythe272 New Member

I am taking over the family ranch/farm from my father and looking at making a compact track loader purchase to help with general farm task. Land clearing, pushing/digging, tree removal and hauling for firewood, fencing and a general hoss of a machine for things I can't handle.

I've lined up demos for the machines above and I think I've narrowed it down to the 4 machines listed. Leaning heavy towards john deere due to relationship with John deere salesmen he always answers texts and calls within a few hours I have to chase down the others it seems.

However I want the best bang for my dollars has anyone had any experience comparing one of these loaders to the others?

2. skata

skata Senior Member

Get the one that doesn't have any emissions crap on it!
    With that said, I'm a big fan of Takeuchi. They are solid machines, except for the newer ones with emissions...

3. Joe Fick

Joe Fick Well-Known Member

Have a deere 333g for same application your saying n many more. It have served me well n im really happy with it

4. Zewnten

Zewnten Well-Known Member

Don't pay attention to the sales man. Pay attention to the service department. That makes are breaks the purchase down the road. Company got a great deal on a tackuchi skid bramd new but the dealer wont honor it and nickel and dimes us on everything.

5. skata

skata Senior Member

The Takeuchi skidsteer with tires? I never understood why Takeuchi sold those rebranded asv machines. I don't even see them on their website anymore.

6. KSSS

KSSS Senior Member

excavation
    I don't think many who work for Taki understood that decision. It appears that they have ceased that venture.

7. Zewnten

Zewnten Well-Known Member

Tracks