1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

310a slow hydraulics revisited

Discussion in 'Tractor/Loader/Backhoes' started by sbarrett, Jan 20, 2015.

1. sbarrett

sbarrett Well-Known Member

engine builder ,machinist
    i do have the manual on file,but finding somebody local that has the proper flowmeter may be a challenge.the manual does show the test fixture and has the specs,i geuss i will put out a few feelers and see what i come up with,i really do appreciate everyones input,thanks a bunch,Steve

Eddie Garcia Jr likes this.
  2. Eddie Garcia Jr

Eddie Garcia Jr New Member

The steering valve has a check valve in it were flow comes in or out you can notice it I bet ball in there is messed up or spring I bet that’s your problem with steering drifting and as for foward going in slow I bet reverser broke a spring in side also in the tech Manuel it tells you how to fix and shim to not get late shifts and on the pump in front there is a filter screen on the bottom but on the head of pump check that cause rubber finds it’s way