• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

310a slow hydraulics revisited

sbarrett

Occupation
engine builder ,machinist
i do have the manual on file,but finding somebody local that has the proper flowmeter may be a challenge.the manual does show the test fixture and has the specs,i geuss i will put out a few feelers and see what i come up with,i really do appreciate everyones input,thanks a bunch,Steve

Eddie Garcia Jr

The steering valve has a check valve in it were flow comes in or out you can notice it I bet ball in there is messed up or spring I bet that’s your problem with steering drifting and as for foward going in slow I bet reverser broke a spring in side also in the tech Manuel it tells you how to fix and shim to not get late shifts and on the pump in front there is a filter screen on the bottom but on the head of pump check that cause rubber finds it’s way