• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

3 caterpilar 666 with bottom dump

cat345bl

Occupation
Trucking Industry
Hi,new here,same cat345bl from dhs fourms.

Here is some pictures of 3 cat 666 i have taken in an equipment yard in north east philly.More pictures of there yard ot be posted later on.Might go next week for more pictures.Sorry for not adding the images as attachments it would take me a year to post them.

jdm1.jpg

jdm2.jpg

jdm7.jpg

jdm8.jpg

jdm52.jpg

jdm50.jpg

jdm39.jpg

jdm40.jpg

Last edited:

hoeman600

Occupation
yellow thingy moverer
thoes are jdm's I dont think they are tripple 6'es. I think they are 660's. theyr down the road from me. I could be wrong it happens often :D

cat345bl

Occupation
Trucking Industry
yes there are jdm,they might be 660 i cant tell,they remove there decals before they paint it also hard to tell becasue those cabs arent standard on 660s or 666s nor the front tires,i might go there some time next week and get more pictures of them,i am obsessed over them,they are a hard rare find.They been there for a while also,i say a decade and a half,they dont run i think and if they did run they wouldent go any were becasue the tires are shot.I have over 100 picture of there yard i have taken from there fence.

Last edited:

Buckethead

Occupation
Operator
Maybe they are 630s? I never saw a triple6 or a 660 in person but I have seen a few 630s that's what they look like to me. Morissey has some cool stuff, doesn't he?

surfer-joe

If they have in-line 6 diesels, they are not 660's, which had the 90 degree V8 D346 engine.

cat345bl

Occupation
Trucking Industry
yes I think it is a 630.

Morissey has some cool stuff, doesn't he?

yes he does,i havent even been in his yard,and the equipment i can see from the fence is just amazing,he has about 30 mothballed scrapers and bottom dumps were these 630s were and they also have 2 green awsome 824s with custom cabs and a 825c.They also have there strange vehical its an early soil compactor that looks like a hevay farm tractor with 2 chain driven sheep foots in the back as tires and regular rubber in the front.i have to post it some time.They also have a koreing 1166 disaembeld, jdm was a big company in its day and it is still large today.SOmeone company has to honor tthis company and make some of there machines 1/50 scale replicas.