• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

277c MTL problems

Jae Kim

Hello.
I have a serious problem with my 277c Multi terrain loader (skid steer) it want to turn left on its own when i have the joystick on forward (slightly) the right doesn't move until i push the joystick even further forward and when i let go making it neutral the left side would keep spinning for about 3-5 seconds and then it would stop. I have followed the Technical manual and it has told me to re-calibrate with CAT ET . However, the calibration comes out unsuccessful with the error code of "1109 - Left Motor Rotation Direction Incorrect" and "10D4 - Left Pump Minimum Current Out of Range Low". I have 4 active codes of 1703-13, 1704-13, 1705-13 and 1706-13. I will greatlyappreciate some help to repair our gear.

Attachments

• 10EF149E-44C8-44A4-9CAA-649C89549B8E.jpeg
    10EF149E-44C8-44A4-9CAA-649C89549B8E.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3

heymccall

You need to verify pump "null" and that the speed sensor is working (I saw a note on sensor changes, mostly manufacturing process, from 2012).

You have ET. Do you have SIS?
You have electric part bad, or an adjustment out, or a sticking solenoid.

I don't own a 277c, I don't have SISWEB, and all of that above was found in a ten minute search on web. You need to follow the 10D4 steps through SISWEB to know if it's a sensor before going after solenoid or "null" setting.

Jae Kim

I do have the ET however I don’t think I have SIS. I will find out if it’s null and reply back on this thread! Thank you