• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

25th Annual Harrison Coal & Reclamation Historical Park Dinner-Auction May 11, 2019 Cadiz, Ohio

marion7200

2019 25th annual dinner auction.  TEST.jpg 2019 25th annual dinner auction.  TEST.jpg 25th Annual Harrison Coal & Reclamation Historical Park Dinner-Auction

May 11, 2019

Sally Buffalo Park's Wallace Lodge
Cadiz, Ohio

Sally Buffalo Park can be entered at 100 College way or 43000 Industrial Park Road.

Doors open at 5pm. Dinner at 6:00pm. Followed by Speaker and auction. Auction starts around 8pm.

Tickets include buffet style dinner, drinks, and more. Tickets: $20.00

For reservation, information, or donate items for auction contact 740-391-4135, 740-942-3895 or E-mail info@hcrhp.org. Visit www.hcrhp.org, www.coalpark.org, and www.facebook.com/HCRHP .

Mail reservations to :
HCRHP
143 South Main Street
Cadiz, OH 43907

Make checks payable to HCRHP

Auctioneer: Steve Birney, Birney Auctions

Speaker: Steve Hook, retired Central Ohio Coal Company engineer and current Morgan County, Ohio engineer.

Hook speaks about the life and times of the "Big Muskie" in the coal fields of southeast Ohio and the Central Ohio Coal Company. The Central Ohio Coal Company is famous for having Big Muskie the world's largest dragline ever built, having many dragline, shovels, and the Muskingum Electric Railroad. This year marks the 50th Anniversary of dedicating Big Muskie into service held on May 22, 1969.

Speaker Bio: Hook and his wife Michelle live in Morgan County, Ohio. Hook logged 33 years with AEP, virtually all of it at Central Ohio Coal Company, where he had stints as reclamation engineer, engineering superintendent and operations superintendent before his retirement. Has been Morgan County engineer since 2005 and is responsible for maintaining 342 miles of roads and 210 bridges in Morgan County, Ohio. "Even when I was working at the mine, I always thought that I'd like to be county engineer," he remembers. "Working at Central Ohio Coal Company was great training for being the county engineer," Hook said. "I was involved with the mine's haul roads and I dealt with state and federal agencies, Just like I'm doing today".

Invite your Facebook friends
www.facebook.com/events/373767026748532