• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

252B - VTS Loegering Question

skidOperator99

I have a 252B with VTS Loegering. I'm in need of a left front hub assembly. I've looked around and found that there's 2 different types. There's a 50+ and a 65+. What do these numbers mean? How do I know which one is the correct one that I need?

I'm pretty new to this and would appreciate any help. Thanks

franklinute

I am not sure what the numbers mean but I have rebuilt the hub assembly. I pressed the spindle out of the
hub and replace the bearings and seal. Do you have the owners manual and do you see a serial number on the tracks?

skidOperator99

I am not sure what the numbers mean but I have rebuilt the hub assembly. I pressed the spindle out of the
hub and replace the bearings and seal. Do you have the owners manual and do you see a serial number on the tracks?

I took a look at the Loegering plate on the machine and I see a blurred out Serial Number. Is it by any chance a 5 digit number? Is there anything else I can look for to make sure I am looking at the right model?

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
I believe they are referring to links. So one hub for smaller tracks and another hub for the larger frame machines.