• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

250-5 2020? Doosan issues

loveak77

Just picked up some used 2020(supposedly) 250-5 doosans, some obvious issues and some need some help. Both throw scr warning when keys turned on and a CEL. Need to figure out how to read the codes and go from there. One has a obvious steering issue, steers very stiff and hydrolic pressure when turning the wheel at idle is around 1200psi while the other loader steers fine and will have over 2000psi. Any idea what's going on with the steering?

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
I've only seen a couple of those brand of wheel loaders in the last few year. Information is likely to have to come from overseas or maybe if you are very lucky, a dealer somewhere in North America.

James Sorochan

Occupation
x-water & sewer construction Now farmer.
There are dealers down here in Alberta. I talked to Darren at Brown's Industrial Sales in Lloydminster, Alberta. He helped me trouble shoot step motor on my 340LC excavator. I googled and found Bobcat of Juneau is the dealer up there. Try them.